Today our friend Andrew Keegan completed 8 Bar Muscle Ups in row, the day before he managed to do benchmark workout Annie in just over five minutes, 5:05 exactly and weeks early he was hiking in Tasmania.
Having this bloke around the joint is certainly a pleasure. It’s something we really admire, people like Andy who make everyone around the feel special. Kind, generous and genuine is Andy in the way he engages with you and all that paired up with a infectious playfulness, curiosity to learn and desire to participate fully in training is brilliant.
Well done mate on your continued growth.
To everyone out there desperate for growth and progress and who also want to have fun like Andy:
– Take yourself lightly and enjoy the people you train with.
– Be eager to learn, adapt and enquire, asking questions goes a long way
– Let your old limiting thoughts go, challenge your thinking.
– Share your goals with your coach and let them help you
– Celebrate your friends progress as much as your own
Thanks Andy for your inspiration and joy, and again, congrats !!